Thursday, February 9, 2023

Update to Filing Location for Form I-360 and Form I-485 for Self-Petitioning Abused Spouses, Children, and Parents


 Starting February 10, 2023, self-petitioning abused spouses, children, and parents must file Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant, and Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, at the Nebraska Service Center instead of the Vermont Service Center.

We have updated the addresses on the Direct Filing Addresses for Form I-360, Immigrant Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er) or Special Immigrant, page and the Direct Filing Addresses for Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, page.

Read more at: https://www.uscis.gov/newsroom/alerts/update-to-filing-location-for-form-i-360-and-form-i-485-for-self-petitioning-abused-spouses-children

Contact Darren Heyman, immigration attorney, for more information.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive